Duke U Fuqua School of Business/EDGE to host GRI course: 17-18 Feb
Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business/Center for Energy, Development and the Global Environment (
The prevalence of sustainability reporting is growing and has converged around the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), the world’s most widely used framework. This GRI-certified courses will be delivered jointly with the
Why should you attend?
- Discover the full potential of the GRI G3 Framework
- Become a more confident sustainability reporter
- Earn a recognized and valuable credential
- Join the exclusive community of GRI certified professionals
What will you know?
- GRI Framework, and supporting documents
- Linkage between UN Global Compact and sustainability reporting
- Reporting concept, planning, and the reporting process
- Benefits and challenges of reporting
- Stakeholder identification, prioritization, and engagement
- GRI materiality principle and indicators selection
- Connecting content and monitoring with policies and goals
- Quality assurance, application levels, communicating results.
Aditional information about the course is available on this