Prizma’s Top 10 Blogs in 2012
It’s that time of year again. As before, I have listed my Top 10 blogs below. Similar to last year, I blogged about 40 articles. Also similar to last year, my blog attracted over 17,000 page views in 2012. Top entries relate to IFC Performance Standards/Equator Principles, GRI and Sustainability Reporting, and the mining sector.
The front-runners in terms of blog entries visited most this year are listed below:
- Updated IFC Performance Standards and Changes to Equator Principles
- What are Cost Drivers of Sustainability Reporting for First Timers?
- Are Equator Principles Still Relevant after Rio+20 and UN PRI?
- Dilemma of GRI Reporting Stats in the US – Needs Grain of Salt?
- Prizma shortlisted by AfDB, searching for African Partners
- IFC Publishes 2012 Guidance on Performance Standards
- IPIECA, API and OGP Publish Sustainability Reporting Guide for Oil & Gas Sector
- Has GRI Reporting declined by up to 30% in US?
- Strategic Environmental Assessments in Mining
- BHP MOZAL Smelter Back for OECD MNE Review
For me, it is interesting to see that this list includes several ‘oldies’. This means the list includes some popular entries from previous years. This highlights a few issues. First, I should have blogged more about Dancing with the Stars to broaden and expand my readership! Second, my newer blog entries are still trying to catch up. Some of my more recent entries, which are on an upward trajectory, include Biodiversity Management Strategy & Plan for Gold Mine and Training CROs to Strengthen Social License. Prizma’s Top 10 blog entries for 2011 and 2010 can be accessed here and here, respectively.
Did you ‘love’ or ‘hate’ any of my blog entries in 2012? It’s not too late to add your comments. Thanks for visiting my blog and your conversations on-line and off-line.